CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sandra Bullock Surfaces To Visit Friend; Trump Reacts To Jesse James


The actress,Sandra bullock, who has remained out of sight since multiple women alleged affairs against her husband Jesse James, braved swarms of photographers to reportedly visit a friend. Well we've reached another incident with cheating, but this time he has been cheating with multiple ladies while he was married. They proved that he has a sex addiction, and he recently took his little cheating behind to rehab.In my opinion ( if i was Sandra bullock) I would leave his behind because there is nothing to be fixed. I would leave him with multiple child supports and definitely make his life a living Hell. I also heard that they had an open relationship but i don't know if it was true. One thing i know in a marriage, if there isn't trust than there is no bond.If i had one question for him that would be, what did Sandra do to deserve this kind of treatment from her husband? i wonder how she feels with the media being in her business.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Sandra Bullock because she seems like such a sweet person and doesn't deserve this; no one does. But some how I'm still pulling for her and Jesse to make it work.

Danielle said...

yeah that's pretty messed up cuz she really seems like a nice person.cheating is like a new trend in the entertainment world today

Miss Jones said...

I Like Sandra Bullock and she's a great actress. I dont believe she deserves this at all. I hope to think she'll be strong and fight through this situation.

Kelcie said...

I agree with all the above comments. I don't know. I've heard numerous times (even before this incident)that Bullock is a strong woman. I'm sure that's true.