CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My issue on Lesbians and Gays (this is got to stop)


I think that this issue is so sad that its ridiculous.Why in the world would you want to wear a tuxedo to prom (come on now) you a female and you cant change that. i think that some of these gay females are getting too carried away these days. I think we just need to have a new city, state, county, zip code, and country just for them, because i think that they are a huge distraction to the straight ones. I wonder how their parents feel seeing them either walk like a broken horse ,or look like a basketball rundown. Their parents need to sit them down and ask them what their problem is " because obviously they don't get it" . I mean i am tired of walking down the hallways and seeing a gay boy walk better than me, and wear jeans tighter than the one's i wear. I am tired of walking in the hallways and seeing the so call "ladies" sagging their pants down their bots. i mean come on, they might as well tell the ladies "no sagging", because some sag more than the guys do .Its sad but everybody is not always happy, so you just have to let them be their own individuality of gayness.So with all that said, They need to bring it down because they are doing a little bit to much....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people should just be free to do what they want. That school discriminated against one of their students. People just don't think it's wrong because it's not discrimination against a black person in a white school or some other form of racial discrimination.

Kelcie said...

For the most part, I agree with Kier. People let what others do affect them too much. A girl wearing a tux and bringing a girl as her prom date doesn't really affect you. Unless their harassing you and shoving it in your face (and no, I don't think someone dressing in a tux is shoving it in your face) who are you to cause a big commotion? The problem is that she's a lesbian in a small Mississippi community. Of course they'll have a problem with it. Being cultured and not being ignorant has a huge part in how people act towards things.

Danielle said...

I do think sometimes gay people take "gayness" to the extreme. WE all know your gay , you don't have to publicaly display it by being all extra and stuff.

Miss Jones said...

Gays and or Lesbians do sometime over do it but I do believe its a way of expression I dont look down on anyone who likes the opposite sex I just believe thats what you like and do what you feel

Divine Interception said...

I really dont have a problem with gays and lesbos, as long as they dont do nothing to me...

Jon said...

Well well Well the frilpin freak...i'm so shakin my head....
What you're saying those"Gays" can say the same about you but they don't all they want to do is live a life like you do there are people who just have those urges most can't help it...think about it