CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Parents being too strict


Do you have parents that are too strict? There are so strict they ask the 5W's and H. Who, What,When, Where, Why, How. My parents are, My parents are the one that will call 15times just to see when you are coming up, and 10 to see if you rang the doorbell yet. Have your parents ever made you feel like you need to be around people and need to be free like the rest of your friends, go to the movies without taking your little sister or little brother. Every time i want to go to a party or 0ut with my ,friends i always have to take my little sister with me or i cant go. I get mad alot because my friends get to go every where and i have t,o bring my sister along, now my friends don't even invite me to there parties because they say "you know fatou cant come unless she brings her sister". The reflection of this is that if your parents are too strict at a point where its ridiculous , you start to do things behind there back, and when they find out they get mad but the fact is that they didn't give you space, and if they gave you a little bit of space maybe the outcomes wouldn't end up like this.My mom will definitely regret being so strict because when i go off to college she will miss me more than when i was at home.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Very nice I'm glad you brought this up My aunt is a D*******E but I think I deff do more thing under the radar then they know..And they always complain about how they don;t know..me..But she spends hours yelling at me..Not getting to know me..Thanks Fatou good job

J.Santos said...

My parents were soooo like that....but they eventually realized...I HAVE A FREAKIN LIFE so i cant bring my little brother to a high school party or bring him to an R rated movie. I was sooooo happy when my parents got off my sack and let me have the freedom that a normal 16 year old needs. GOOOD post!

Anonymous said...

Parents also ask too many questions when you're trying to do somethng. They're so annoying!

Kelcie said...

I feel your pain. Overprotective parents are....suffocating.