CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

[A day in the life Of me]or should i say The model






A day of a life of me can be quite confusing. I love having fun and hanging out with family and friends. I love to go to parties, and i love to flirt. I love going to fashion shows, and being in one. I love spending time with my mom because she is my admirer, and she shows me the right direction in life. I love modeling because i want to be a model when i grow up, and hoping to show up on America's Next top model next year when i grow up.I love posing because i love taking pictures and i am also photogentic.I love hanging out with my family because there nothing like one, and they are always gonna be there for you no matter what.i love to dress up and match from head to toe cuz as a model you should have a sense of fashion LOL!!!!!!!!!!!I hate listening to rap music because i dont ever understand what they are saying...LOL , I love r&B, love songs Hip hop because thats my sense of music and has a good genre to it....One last thing about A day in the life of me is that i love to eat but never grow...LOL.... THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your pictures! lol @ the Michael Jackson picture. I hope to see you on ANTM next season, if you make it, I'll definiely watch the show! I feel you on the rap music thing...anyway, great blog!

fatou said...

thank you kierstan

Unknown said...

You will be a super model one day juz keep focus bcuz it is right around the corner. Thats true familty will alwaz be there for you...